- Judith C. Miller, RN, MSN
- ISBN-10: 1428310940 | ISBN-13: 9781428310940
- 672 Pages
- Previous Editions: 2002
- © 2011 | Published
- List Price = $ 120.95
For anyone pursuing a career in practical or vocational nursing, NCLEX-PN® REVIEW will help you prepare. It provides content review of all core information likely to be on the NCLEX-PN® licensure exam. Each subject is presented concisely and thoroughly in outline format and is organized around the Nursing Process. Anatomy, physiology, and pharmacology topics are integrated throughout the book to improve understanding and application of difficult concepts. Practice tests and a unique software program help build confidence and familiarity with the material along with different styles of NCLEX questions such as multiple response and the new “charting style” question. Over 4,000 questions are included for practice.
Features and Benefits
- Addresses all areas of nursing content and concepts including: pharmacology, mental health, maternity, pediatrics and med-surg organized around the nursing process.
- Sample questions with answers and rationales appear throughout the chapters and eight 100-question comprehensive tests at the back of the book include answers and rationales for additional practice.
- Free testing software with over 4,000 questions, answers and rationales to simulate a testing experience.
- Unique chapters on nutrition, special populations and health promotion.
Table of Contents
1. How To Prepare For Nclex-Pn®.
2. Essential Concepts.
3. The Older Adult Client.
4. The Perioperative Client.
6. Cardiovascular System.
7. Hematologic System.
8. The Respiratory System.
9. The Neurosensory System.
10. The Gastrointestinal System.
11. The Genitourinary System.
12. The Musculoskeletal System.
13. The Endocrine System.
14. The Integumentary System.
15. The Female Reproductive System, Maternity, And Newborns.
17. The Mental Health Client.
19. Nutrition And Special Diets.
Symbols and Abbreviations.
Metric System Equivalents.
Medical Prefixes and Suffixes.
NANDA Nursing Diagnoses 2010-2011.
Comprehensive Practice Tests.
- Free testing software with over 4000 questions, answers and rationales to simulate a testing experience.
- Based on the most current NCLEX-PN Test Plan (2008).
Meet the Author
Click the Blue Download Button to get the PDF Book free
Now here’s what I want YOU to do.
Comment us below and share this post with your friends, I’m sure they’ll l♥ve it!