Interviews Dates 1st & 2nd June’16
Permanent Full-time – UK
Seeking GNM/ BSc Nurses with a 7 band score in IELTS in Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing
Interviews on Skype
To secure a place, Apply Today !!
Permanent Nursing Jobs in General Medicine| Surgery| Theaters| Emergency Medicine
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary for Band 5: £21,909 – £28,462 ( approx. €30,571 – €39,713)
- 37.5 hours per week
- 2 months FREE accommodation
- Flight tickets up to £600 refunded
- Academics IELTS exam fee x 1 exam refunded
- CBT and OSCE fees refunded by the Trust
- Additional Pay for working shifts and overtime
- Full time permanent positions
- Paid Annual Leave minimum 27 days per year plus 8 public holidays
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth, access to fully funded further study
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
About the Trust:
Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust was established as an NHS Trust in 1992. The Trust provides local elective and emergency services to 380,000 people living in and around the districts of Chelmsford, Maldon and Braintree. The Trust also provides a county-wide plastics, head and neck and upper gastrointestinal (GI) surgical service to a population of 3.4 million and a world renowned supra regional burns service.
Please send your CV to email@example.com today for more information.
No minimum required
Now here’s what I want YOU to do.
Click on social sharing buttons below and share this post with your friends, I’m sure they’ll love it!