Permanent Full-time – UK
Seeking Experienced & New Graduate Nurses
Interviews in ROME 31st May- 1st June 2016
Apply today for this exciting nursing role in London to expand your knowledge and skills….
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary for Band 5: £21,909 – £28,462 ( approx. €30,571 – €39,713)
Plus London Living Allowance/ High Cost Area Supplement: £3,483 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week
- Onsite 1 month FREE accommodation available at Croydon NHS Trust
- Additional Pay for working shifts and overtime
- Full time permanent positions
- Annual Leave minimum 27 days per year plus 8 public holidays
- Airports are close by – London Gatwick and Heathrow airport are near Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth, access to further education and promotion
About Crydon Health Services NHS Trust:
Croydon University Hospital, is a large NHS hospital in the borough of Croydon in south London, England. It is a District General Hospital with a 24-hour accident and emergency department
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information.
No minimum required
Now here’s what I want YOU to do.
Click on social sharing buttons below and share this post with your friends, I’m sure they’ll love it!