Permanent Full-time – For UK
Seeking GNM/ BSc Nurses with a 7 band score in IELTS in Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing
Skype Interviews on June 2016
To secure a place,
Apply Today !!
For this exciting nursing opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills….
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary for Band 5: £23,132 with Pin Number
- 37.5 hours per week
- First Month of accommodation is FREE *
- Flight tickets up to £600 refunded
- Academics IELTS exam fee x 1 exam refunded
- CBT and OSCE fees refunded by the Trust
- Additional Pay for working shifts and overtime
- Full time permanent positions
- Paid Annual Leave minimum 27 days per year plus 8 public holidays
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth, access to fully funded further study
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
About the Trust:
The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust is located in Harlow, Essex and is a 489 bedded District General Hospital providing a comprehensive range of safe and reliable acute and specialist services to a local population of 258,000 people. This amazing hospital now requires Nursing Staff (NHS band 5) to join their team.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information.
No minimum required
Now here’s what I want YOU to do.
Click on social sharing buttons below and share this post with your friends, I’m sure they’ll love it!